Last Updated March 2017
What information do Neotechnology collect and store?Neotechnology collects personal information from a variety of sources, including from forms filled out on our website, other websites, mailing lists, telemarketing, advertisers, trade shows, prospective employees, contractors, business partners and potential business partners. In general, the personal information Neotechnology collects includes (but is not limited to) name, address, contact details, organisation details, position, and where relevant, financial information, including credit card information, banking details and income information.
How do Neotechnology collect it?Information provided by you: We store the personal information you enter on our websites, or give to us in other ways, on our CRM (Customer Relationship Management system). We obtain most personal information through the Neotechnology partner registration process, telemarketing, and updates to eNewsletter subscriptions, trade shows, business dealings and competitions. You may provide information when you request or acquire a product or service from Neotechnology or its partners, provide a product or service to Neotechnology, complete a survey or questionnaire, enter a competition, or when you communicate with Neotechnology by email, telephone or in writing (for example if you contact support or provide feedback). Automatic collection of information (Cookies): We may use a feature of your browser called a cookie to assign your computer a User ID. Cookies do not contain information by which Neotechnology can identify you. They identify your computer to our servers. You may configure your browser so that you are notified before a cookie is downloaded or so that your browser does not accept cookies. Neotechnology may use information contained in cookies to make assumptions about the user of the computer. To disable your cookies, please refer to the help menu within your Internet browser. Disabling cookies will not affect usage of the POSable website. Information provided by third parties: In some circumstances Neotechnology may obtain personal information from a third party. If you provide personal information about another person to Neotechnology, Neotechnology requires that you inform that person you have done so and provide them with a copy of this policy.
How is your information used?Your information may be used in the following ways:
- To service your account for products and or services that you have bought from us.
- To provide you with up-to-date marketing and or promotional information about the products and or services you have bought from us
- To provide you with up-to-date marketing and or promotional information about new products and or services that might be of interest to you.
How can I Opt out from receiving marketing and or promotional activity from NeotechnologyYou can opt out of receiving future mailings by clicking on ‘Unsubscribe’
Who can access my information?Other than Neotechnology service and administration staff (for maintenance purposes and to comply with any Law Enforcement requests for information) no other parties can access your information.
How can I access and or correct personal information you hold on me?You can seek access to and or correct any personal information held by Neotechnology if you consider that it is not accurate, complete or up-to-date by first contacting us by email; email@example.com and we will respond to you within 30 business days. You may be required to provide evidence of your identity in the form of a Certified Copy of your Identity documents before Neotechnology can provide the information.
Anonymity and pseudonymityYou can deal with us anonymously or via a pseudonym by calling us during normal business hours (AEST) on 1300 88 00 48 however we may be unable to assist you under circumstances where;
- It is not possible or impracticable to address your concerns if you have not identified yourself or
- Neotechnology is required or authorised by or under an Australian law, or a court/tribunal order, to deal with individuals who have identified themselves.
How can I complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles?
- If you believe that Neotechnology has breached its obligations to you under the Australian Privacy Principles please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your concerns
- We will investigate your concerns, attempt to address them and will respond to you as quickly as possible but within 30 business days
- If you’re still unhappy, which we sincerely hope will never happen, you can contact the offices of the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner on: 1300 363 992 or email email@example.com
How can I contact Neotechnology?You can contact us by:
- Phone: 1300 88 00 48 during normal business hours (AEST)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: PO BOX A2626, Sydney South NSW 1235